Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Paisley's Work of Art

Last week Paisley and I were home (and bored, since we had not been out much, it has just been TOO COLD to go out for fun!) so I decided to introduce her to crayons, and drawing. She really is too small still, but exposure is a good thing. SOOO, I got out the crayons, and paper, and she was very interested. I laid out the crayons and she picked every color she used, and I tried to show her how to use them, but she had her own way. She would turn the crayon upside down, hold it by the tip, then dot the paper. She really did well for a first time. Here are the pictures from our first art session!

And now, (drum-roll!) for the creation itself.....






Okay, so there are only a few marks, but I proudly put it on the refrigerator anyway, and it's totally going in her baby book when it comes down. It is a great memory!



No comments:

Post a Comment