Saturday, January 8, 2011

Paisley's Winter ONEderland











I decided to do an entire blog just on the set up of the party and decorations. I will do another post on the birthday girl next. I am waiting to get a few more pictures from other people before I post that one. (You know my camera STINKS when it comes to taking pictures of her).

I had so much fun planning and decorating for her party. I wanted to do a Winter theme, and this seemed like a great play on words, and easy to find the stuff with the colors chosen. I ordered her invitation and party circles from ETSY, and I was very pleased with them. I actually just got the rights to print them, so I was sent a pdf file ad printed what I wanted. I "blinged" up the invites with a little jewel, and they worked well. I found lots of snowflakes here and there, and found the details to be the big difference (matching ribbon added, etc). I found the idea for her banner on ETSY as well, and since I had taken monthly pictures, it was a great way to use them. The banner was by far the most time consuming thing to make (even more than the snowman pops we had for favors) but it was very worth it.
We had several types of soups/chili and the fixin's for the main dish, and lots of other finger foods to go with it. We also had hot cider to go with the theme, and cold drinks as well. We had lots of sweets, as you can see from the cake table.
Thanks so much to Wade and Brittany to opening their house so we could have Paisley's party there!
Had to have ONE of the birthday girl!!


2 comments:

  1. OK, I will be needing you to come to my house in September to help me get ready for Annabelle's party....you really outdid yourself with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby and I were very impressed by the party pics. She wants a party just like it. Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete