- P had her firsts bites of solids this month and truly LOVES here cereal! If some drops on her tray, she so puts her head down and licks it up (still working on our table manners).
- loves her car-walker. Probably her favorite thing. She strolls all around the kitchen in it, honking and playing the music. She also likes to take the car part off and use the tray for toys.
- Still rolling like a mad lady as you saw in our last post. She wakes up rolling, rolls on her changing table, trys to roll in her swing, she loves her new skill!
- Found her feet, and has accomplished her goal of getting that big toe in her mouth! She tried for days :)
- Picks up her pacifier and put it in her mouth by herself most of the time.
- Reaches for toys, and people. (and Tyke, who's not so sure about that yet)
- And our most favorite accomplishment of the month....she is now sleeping in her crib! YAAAYYY!! We have regressed a bit on how many times per night I am getting up to help her find her paci, feed her, etc, but I think that comes with learning the new skill of rolling over, and playing. SHe rolls all over her crib, then gets mad, can't find her paci, etc. Usually, I can go in and help her out, not pick her up, and go back to bed. Most nights she does pretty well though. We start bedtime routine at 8:00, and she is usually in her crib sleeping by 9:00. I want to start moving that up a bit though, to eventually have her in bed by 8:00.
In June, Paisley will be taking her first trip on an airplane to meet everyone in Virginia, and visit my old school, going to the beach for vacation, and spending a few extra days in TN with family and friends. We are looking forward to our next month of summer adventures!