Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Get the hose...

One night leading up to Christmas Jason and I were busy running around the house, and I didn't take the time that night to make supper, so we had Campbell's soup for dinner. (Hello sodium) Oh well, it happens. As it turns out, Paisley LOVED the soup. I had drained a lot of the liquid off they veggies and chicken so that she could feed herself while we were running around the kitchen, and when I looked over at her once, this is what we saw...




And, that's not all, in fact there is MUCH more to come. A bit later, after I had given her more, this is what happened...




We laughed so hard, well at least I did. Jason and his overwhelming urge to keep things (and children) neat and clean, didn't think it was as funny as I did. (I teach young children, a mess is nothing to me). If you listen closely you will hear him say "I'm not cleaning it up. I'm not even helping!" Although, of course he did . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment