Monday, December 20, 2010

Shop (and eat) 'til You Drop!

This weekend we had the opportunity to spend extra time with Jason, so we soaked him up while finishing Christmas shopping. We also grabbed a late lunch on Saturday at Olive Garden, and after church on Sunday we went to Mimi's for brunch. I couldn't help but snap pictures because usually when we are out to eat, it's Paisley and I with friends, and I am too busy keeping her content to take pictures! But this time, I could take them! We successfully finished our shopping except for 1 gift, and 3 small ones, so we did pretty well. We had a great weekend together!






















1 comment:

  1. Aubrie!
    You are looking tooo skinny!!! love that you guys got time together this past weekend. I bet you girls soaked up that man of yours every moment you could.
    have a great Christmas!!
    jenny

    ReplyDelete