Friday, December 10, 2010

Look Who's Talking...

Paisley has recently taken off with her talking, surprising us all the time at what she can say! A few nights ago, I told Paisley to "tell Daddy night night" and to our shock, she looked at Jason and said "night night Dada". WHAT? It seems like no time ago she wasn't saying anything, now she says about 15 words! Another big surprise was "banana". I know, you probably think I'm crazy, but my Mom and Jason have both witnessed this with me! She didn't say it on the video above, but maybe I can catch it another time. A few of her words are hi, bye bye, night night, Momma, Dada, Popa, Papaw, Tyke (Ty), light, ball, puff, bite, duck, bath, and of course banana! We are loving this stage in Paisley's development as she continues to amaze us every day. She is also starting to follow one step directions, which is GREAT for helping Momma out. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment