Monday, July 26, 2010

To cut, or not to cut?


Random, I know, but I have been really thinking about cutting my hair back off to a "bob" lately, and can't seem to make the decision alone.

The main reason I wanted to grow it long, was so that I could pull it up and not always have to fix it, and I knew that with a small baby it would be hard to always fix my hair-(and boy was I right-good decision). But now that Paisley is older, I am able to do a lot more, and with the convenience of being able to have a pony tail, it seems I almost always do. And I am really ready to get back to the old Aubrie, who likes to get dressed up, wear makeup, have cute outfits, etc. I mean, let's face it, I have been in t-shirts and workout clothes for at least 7 months now...probably longer. :)

So here are a few pictures of me with the bob, and now with longer hair to compare. I loved my hair when it was short, but it is harder to fix, and I can't pull it up and go, however I really miss the fact that I had a "style", rather than just long hair. AND I really dislike the layers I have right now. I just can't find a great hair dresser here in Ohio. I miss Tammy in Virginia! So I am cutting out the layers probably either way, just wondering if I should go short or not. Let me know what you think.

THEN: (shorter and stacked in the back)

























And NOW:


















And this is a good in the middle. Not too long, not too short. Still stacked in the back (With two of my most favorite people ever!)--


-

1 comment:

  1. OK, you can't go wrong either way, for sure. At first I was going to say "leave it long," but I actually LOVE that last picture of you...your hair is short but kind of medium length actually. Really short is cute too, but I feel like it's not as condusive to the fall/winter that is quickly approaching! Anyways, just my two cents. :)

    ReplyDelete