Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hilton Head Vacation













We had a WONDERFUL time taking Paisley on her very first vacation to the beach this year! We went to our usual, our favorite, Hilton Head Island. This year the whole Spangler Clan was able to go, and it was so nice to spend time with family. Paisley and I were able to spend some extra time at home before the trip, and a few days after too. It was great to get around to see everyone, and not be so rushed to fit everyone into 2 days when we are home for a weekend.
Paisley did really well on the trip. She had been struggling with sleep, nap time and bedtime, so I was so thankful to have extra arms to hold her while she napped during the day. Everyone so was helpful and even took her so that I could enjoy some relaxing beach time after Jason came back to Dayton. (He had to be back early to start work July 1). I was even able to shop without pushing a stroller or carrying around a way-too-heavy carrier! I didn't know what to do with myself!
We had such a great trip, and loved showing Paisley new things. We can't wait to go on many more vacations with her!


No comments:

Post a Comment