Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Feeding the Ducks, Fighting the Geese!


Lacey and I recently decided to take the girls to a local pond and let them feed the ducks.  They enjoyed every minute, and the ducks enjoyed my burned biscuits from the morning!  At first we had no ducks near us... Then we had 2 little guys come over, and before long we looked out across the pond and there were ducks coming from every which way!







THEN, these guys came to crash our party.  Mean ol' geese!  They swam right over, walked up to us (about 6 feet away!) and hissed!  Paisley screamed in fear, Lacey grabbed Kaitlyn and ran for it, but crazy me stayed and fought them off!  Must be my Polk Co roots coming out, but that made me so mad!  I swung my camera at them to keep them back, and finished feeding the ducks the bread. :)  Lacey called out from the back ground "Have you ever seen video of geese attacking?"  Hah, she was trying to protect me I guess but I am a little too stubborn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment