Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happies!






This year, I have never been so happy for Spring to come. I don't know if it was our rather rough Winter, or the feeling that Winter would never end, or the fact that I need to get this toddler of mine out and let her play in the sunshine! Finally, Spring has indeed come! Today, April 11th, it hit 80 degrees here in Dayton, Ohio! I know it will be cool again before Spring comes to stay, but right now I am just basking in the moment, and enjoying my little bit of sunburn on my arms and chest. :)



Last year about this time I did a post titled "Happies". I thought it was such a great idea when I saw it on a friend's blog. A fun way to count your blessings. :) So today, in my chipper-spring time mood, I walked around the house and captured some of my Springtime Happies. Sometimes it's the simple things that make me smile...



  • I am LOVING the signs of Easter throughout my house...











Paisley's Favorite Easter Decoration. She swings the bunnies, and loves the squirrel!










  • And a few non-Springtime Happies. This tray was a birthday gift from my sister in law and I LOVE it. It's the perfect touch to a corner in my kitchen. Matches perfectly, and add a daisy to anything and it makes it Spring-y!



Random? ABSOLUTELY, but boy oh boy does this make me happy! Tyke has always had major barking issues that started really driving me nuts once Paisley was born. I went back and forth about a shock collar, and ultimately couldn't do it. This precious jewel here, transmits a high pitch noise (only he can hear) when he barks, that basically distracts him and he stops barking! PERFECT for nap time especially! I have even been known to lay it at my neighbor's fence line during Paisley's nap time to "distract" the constantly yapping pup over there. Works like a charm.



And of course, my all time favorite "Happy". The angel that makes me the happiest in the world... I mean, really, have you ever seen anything so sweet?!?!


Bringing her Momma flowers! Ugh this girl has me figured out!

No comments:

Post a Comment