Monday, June 15, 2009

Just "Plum" Cute!

I never made an official announcement on our blog, but Jason and I have great news! We are expecting a baby! It is due January 3rd, and at this time he/she is the size of a plum. Here is a picture of our new reason to smile!


We are currently sorta homeless I guess since we moved out of our place in Virginia yesterday, and don't close on our new house in Ohio until tomorrow. Jason and I have laughed saying we have never been homeless before! We will be proud new home-owners tomorrow! We are super excited to get in and get semi-settled. We have family helping all week, so we are very blessed by that. Have a great week and I will post pictures sometime soon of our new place!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Congratulations Aubrie!! That's really exciting! By the way, I just made my blog "private" this week. I need to get your email address so I can send you an invite. What's your email address? Just email it to me at candecamp@gmail.com if you don't care! Or Facebook me! Congrats again on the baby...AND to Dr. Spangler...AND on your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was beginning to wonder when you'd make an official bloggy announcement. *wink* What wonderful news! You are going be a fantastic mommy! Hope you're feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!! so thrilled for you! post some before house pics!!! unless you have all ready whipped that house into shape!!:)

    ReplyDelete